Montag, August 06, 2012

Moth Worlds coming soon, just read this...

Yes,preparing for the Moth´s Worlds at Lake Garda in Campione, my favorite spot on the Lake. Happy to meet with friends and to fight it out at the end of the fleet. My goal is not to finish in the three digit region Should be possible if I go out for some training this evening. Now if one or the others of my readers want to know who is there and who is gonna win, here is a expert analyses from the Grandmaster himself, Mr. Simon Payne: Simon's Form Guide A link to the event can be found on the right. And I can only advise those who always want to know more to use the inks to the international Moth Forum or to the German Website. Have fun, enjoy life and see you soon.

1 Kommentar:

Jan hat gesagt…

Best wishes and have fun , the results will follow !!! Great venue, just have been there for the melges24 worlds.