Sonntag, März 27, 2011

End of March and away with hard Water...


Saw Harald´s Blog entry today. He went sailing on his Moth with the new foils. He took a photo from the water, with a lot of water. Went back to my own blog and realized that there is still frozen water in the header. Need to change it. Took a photo from the window yesterday. The Wikings are already out here.

On a different note: It was so much fun to assemble the M2 3627 which had been stowed away in the box over the winter. Everything is ready to go but the water here still under 4°C. How do I know? From the Fishermen in the village. The Hering (?) is not coming into the Schlei Fjord for spawning with the water being so cold. They need abt. 5-6° and than they are coming in shoals. Good times. Hope to see you on the water soon.

1 Kommentar:

Joe Bousquet hat gesagt…

The picture reminded me of a post I made a couple of years ago:
http://madmothist.blogspot.com/2008/12/oh-weather-outside-is-frightful.html

It will still be a couple of months before I hit the water again, since I'm tied up with coaching the school's crew team.