Montag, Dezember 15, 2008

Lot´s to do and waiting for the water to freeze over

Mmmh, long time no hear. Sorry. Lots of stories caried around in my head. Still the Laser fotos on a stick but no-time-to-blog. I think it is OK, as there is no sailing happening with me at present. Won´t bore you with economy stories, nor with stories about sharpening my DN runners and aligning the runners on the plank. It is a very, very time consuming process when you had been lazy over the last season. Found an interesting blog with "all the stories" about big boat sailing in German language. lobsterone.blogspot.com. A pity the guy has left no comment button. If Lobster one comes acoss to this, please give me a shout or a comment. Like to get in contact with you about the IRC stuff. You seem to know a thing or two about it.

Keine Kommentare: